Cops tried to make rape victim withdraw her allegations

rape victim Anna Chambers 


According to the NY Daily News, cops visited rape victim Anna Chambers at Maimonides Hospital and tried to convince her to drop allegations against the cops who allegedly raped her.
See story here...http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/nypd-probing-cops-teen-withdraw-rape-claims-article-1.3655001

What makes me interested in this case is the lawyer representing the rape victim and that is Michael N . David, my brother. My brother did confide with me about this case and I told him  point blank that there is no consent when you are under police custody. I noticed that with the feds. They are relentless against correction officers who sexually exploit inmates. 

He always fights for justice and I wish him the best.

Now these cops were charged in state court but if justice is not met, then the feds can always take over. I met cops in federal prison .

If they do end up in federal prison, this is what they can expect...

https://www.amazon.com/PRISON-expect-Federal-Bureau-Prisons-ebook/dp/B011GTWLOG
PRISON: what to expect in Federal Bureau of Prisons (Prison series Book 1) by [David, Earl ]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Michael Cohen an official inmate

queens immigration lawyer gets 5 years in the slammer

Murray Huberfeld, former owner of kosher delight gets prison sentence